Toilet Overflow Cleanup Services in South Florida
We provide emergency service for toilet overflows and flooding. Our service area includes West Palm Beach, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Weston, Boca Raton, Coral Gables, Homestead, Aventura and surrounding areas. Call All County DKI anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Please call us at at 888-616-6811.
Indoor flooding caused by an overflowing toilet is one of the nastiest forms of water intrusion that can happen to your home or place of business. Toilet water is highly unsanitary, making it a prime source of biological and structural threats in any building.
If you have a toilet water flood that intrudes into living and working spaces in your property, you’ll need more than just regular plumbing services to get your place back to normal. You’ll need help from a company that specializes in treating and restoring water-damaged property and that’s exactly what All County DKI is.
All County DKI is a South Florida-based disaster restoration service provider with over 75 years of combined experience in helping homeowners and businesses recover from fire, water and wind damage. We’re great at assessing the extent of water damage in your building, cutting off the source of the intruding water, extracting all unwanted fluids and making sure everything is completely dry. We will then proceed to disinfecting and restoring all affected areas to get your place back to the way it was before disaster struck.
Causes of Toilet Overflow
There are two main causes of toilet overflows that can lead to indoor flooding. The most common is a bad clog within the pipe that takes water and waste from the bowl to the sewers. Solid objects like tissue paper, feminine napkins, tampons, toys or even mobile phones that are dropped and flushed can result in a bad clog. When this happens, water can’t escape and it backs up into the surface which results in an unhygienic overflow.
Toilet water overflows can also happen when a toilet’s tank malfunctions and water comes in non-stop. Toilet tanks are designed to shut off the water supply automatically once they’re full, but if a part in its system is broken, water from the line that feeds the tank will rush in uninterrupted and this can start an indoor flood. This type of flooding is more sanitary than the type that comes straight out of the toilet bowl, but it’s still dangerous and needs to be addressed quickly.
The foul smell that is coming from the sewage is not the only problem you will face. These horrible smells are made of harmful toxins which, if excessively inhaled, can cause multiple skin and respiratory illnesses and diseases.
Mold is a secondary type of water damage. They love to manifest in dark, damp, and humid places. If mold is given the chance to spread and multiply, it can potentially damage your home’s integral structure and raise multiple health concerns like, allergic reactions, skin irritations, and possibly, respiratory diseases.
Ramifications of a Toilet Overflow and Flooding Event
Think toilet water floodwater is just disgusting and a chore to clean up? It gets worse. Here’s a list of threats that it can pose to your home or place of work:
- Structural Damage – When exposed to water for long periods of time, wood, concrete and metal parts of your building can weaken or corrode.
- Water contamination – Toilet water can seep into other parts of your property where clean water is kept. When this happens, you immediately have a serious health hazard that can make people and pets sick.
- Air contamination – Of all the types of water that can intrude your household or workplace, toilet water leaves behind the most unpleasant of odors which can disrupt normal living and working conditions.
- Furniture, Appliance and Drapery Damage – It’s not just the permanent parts of your building that are at risk when toilet water intrusion happens. What’s inside it are even more vulnerable. In a lot of cases, toilet overflows can render carpets, electronics and some furniture unusable even after cleanup. Please call us for carpet cleaning and water damage restoration services.
- Mold Growth – All it takes is a little water and a little organic matter for mold to grow and run rampant in your property. Toilet water that makes contact with floors, carpets, walls and furniture creates the perfect environment for mold to thrive and infest your place. Please call us if mold remediation is needed.
Call All County DKI
Don’t let a toilet water overflow ruin your property. Call All County DKI immediately for help. We have access to one of the largest fleets of service vehicles and equipment in the USA, allowing us to get to your South Florida location within hours of your initial call. Our DKI affiliation also enables us to help you in 24 hours or less if you’re in any other location in the country.
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend this company. I had a flood in my home that inundated the second floor bedroom. Within 45 minutes after my call, the All County DKI team arrived and immediately started vacuuming the water with their special equipment.Read More
I can’t recommend All County DKI enough. Michael, Versy and their whole wonderful team helped me dry out and sort through tons of stuff when my mothers washing machine pipe broke and flooded her entire house.Read More
All County DKI, South FLorida
- Belle Glade
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Canal Point
- Coconut Creek
- Coral Gables
- Coral Springs
- Deerfield Beach
- Delray Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key Biscayne
- Lake Harbor
- Lake Worth
- Lighthouse Point
- Miami Beach
- Miami Gardens
- North Miami Beach
- North Palm Beach
- Opa Locka
- Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Pembroke Pines
- Pompano Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- South Bay
- West Palm Beach